There are 3 things God can’t do!
1) He cannot lie.
2) He cannot learn (which is good for those who know Him, for when we fail it didn’t suprise Him.)
3) He cannot make you love Him. (He gave you freedom of choice to do what you want when you want.)
With that being said there 4 things God doesn’t know!
1) He does not know a SIN He does not Hate.
2) He does not know a SINNER He does not Love.
3) He does not know an other way to HIM except through His Son JESUS.
4) He does not know a better time than right now for YOU to except His gift of eternal life with HIM.
This can be done in the privacy of your own heart by just saying a little prayer like this:
Dear, Heavenly Father, I realize that I am a sinner. I’ve done some things that I am ashamed of but I know that I can be foregiven by the blood of Your Son Jesus. I turn from my sins and turn to You. Fill me with the Holy Spirit. Live Your life in me. Thank you for hearing my prayer. Amen.
That is one way, the other is; Pretend you are a hurt little child who has just crawled up into the arms of a very strong very loving Father and say Daddy (Father, Dad or what ever you want to say He will hear) Forgive me, Please, I know I have been bad but I am sorry, will you forgive? Please.
If that is also not your style then just get down on your knees and ask to be forgiven for what you have done to Him and to yourself.
MOST OF ALL, IF YOU DON’T MEAN IT DON’T SAY IT. BUT IF YOU DO MEAN IT SAY IT WITH ALL HEART.
After you have ask the Father and have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior then tell a friend and have them pray with you and for you. By the way if you have said the prayer and accept the gift of eternal life with Jesus Christ I would like to be the first to WELCOME YOU TO THE FAMILY OF GOD.