- To whom is the Book of Jude written?
- Why was the Book of Jude written?
- Why must we contend with our faith?
- Who is Jude related to?
- What does it mean to be sanctified?
- What does it mean to be called?
- Why was it necessary for Jude to write?
- Who and what are the beloved?
- Are you faithfully following exhortation?
- What does faith mean to you?
- Who are the men that have crept in unnoticed?
- When were they marked out?
- Why were they marked out?
- Where else in the bible are we given warnings about these men?
- What is meant by turning “the grace of our God into licentiousness”?
- Is there a penalty for this?
- What does Lord mean to you?
- What does Jesus mean to you?
- What does Christ mean to you?
- Is there a difference between Lord or Master?
We are in the last days, and as it says in the bible there will be a falling away. People start to mix up the truth and a lie. When the truth of God is attacked only the true believers who are in spiritual shape can answer the call.
False teachers have crept into all aspects of our lives today from the media to the pulpits. Christians should not be caught off guard, we need to make sure we have the ‘Armor of God’ on and are ready.
How can we tell we are in the last days? I am sorry to say it is easy; one way is to look at Rev 3:20 “Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.” When the passing of the offering plate takes center stage and the preaching of Jesus’ words doesn’t you know you have a problem.
I have broken the Book of Jude down to ten different studies because for this point in time there is a lot of information here in this book. As usual they studies are in question format so that one can do it by themselves or in a group.
The challenge to our faith is great so is the God who is able to keep us from stumbling. Jude 24-25 “Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, And to present you faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
To God our Savior, Who alone is wise, Be glory and majesty, Dominion and power, Both now and forever. Amen”