- What do we know about Enoch?
- Did Enoch prophesied through his son Methuselah?
- If so, how?
- What do Enoch and Elijah have in common?
- Can you compare Enoch and the flood to the Church and the end times?
- What is Enoch prophesying about in verse 14?
- Enoch’s prophecy “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints” Explain?
- As we look at the first part of verse 14. What do we know for sure?
- What do we learn in verse 15?
- What is meant by “to execute judgment on all?
- Who is the “all”?
- Is there a way out?
- Can man stop the “judgment on all”?
- Can you find other verses in the bible that correlates with what are in these two verses?
- Have you read any of any of the feasts in the bible where they would be “serving only themselves?
- Where else do you find spots used?
- What are spots? What are clouds without water?
- What are “late autumn trees without fruit”?
- What is twice dead?
- “Pulled up by the roots” means what?
- What causes raging waves of the sea?
- Why would those waves be foaming up their own shame?
- Can stars truly wander?
- What is “blackness of darkness”?
- Starting in verse 10 –13, what is Jude abiding to?
- What is the “way of Cain”?
- Why is the word “woe” used here?
- Where else is the word “woe” used?
- Are the meanings the same?
- What is the error of Balaam?
- Why was it for profit?
- Can you compare Cain and Balaam?
- What was the rebellion of Korah?
- When was the rebellion of Korah?
- What does the “way of Cain”; “the error of Balaam”; and “the rebellion of Korah” have in common?
- What do we know about Michael?
- What is an archangel?
- Why were Michael and Satan disputing over the body of Moses?
- What is Satan’s goal?
- Why did God bury Moses?
- Does Moses have a future role?
- Why did Michael “dare not bring a reviling accusation against the devil”?
- Who are “these”?
- Why do they “speak evil of what they do not know”?
- What do they no naturally?
- How do “they” corrupt themselves?
- Who are the dreamers?
- Does defile the flesh have the same meaning now?
- Do people reject authority more today than in times past?
- What does the bible tell us about rejecting authority?
- In the end times, what happens with those in authority?
- Do you speak evil about dignitaries?
- Who is/are dignitaries?
- Who is the main accuser?
- Do we unintentionally work for Satan when we speak ill of/about God’s chosen vessels?
- Who is verse 5 written to?
- Who is verse 6 written to?
- Who is verse 7 written to?
- Is God a loving or jealous God or both and why?
- Was Israel really saved?
- What was the angel’s proper domain?
- Is this explained else ware in the bible?
- Are there cities like Sodom and Gomorrah today?
- What is meant by strange flesh?
- Where do we hear of this, the first time?
- How does the ‘Armor of God’ relate to verse 6?
- What can you learn from Sodom and Gomorrah?
- What are the stages of Apostasy?
- What can we learn from Lot?
- Is Lot a good role model?
- Why or why not?
- To whom is the Book of Jude written?
- Why was the Book of Jude written?
- Why must we contend with our faith?
- Who is Jude related to?
- What does it mean to be sanctified?
- What does it mean to be called?
- Why was it necessary for Jude to write?
- Who and what are the beloved?
- Are you faithfully following exhortation?
- What does faith mean to you?
- Who are the men that have crept in unnoticed?
- When were they marked out?
- Why were they marked out?
- Where else in the bible are we given warnings about these men?
- What is meant by turning “the grace of our God into licentiousness”?
- Is there a penalty for this?
- What does Lord mean to you?
- What does Jesus mean to you?
- What does Christ mean to you?
- Is there a difference between Lord or Master?
We are in the last days, and as it says in the bible there will be a falling away. People start to mix up the truth and a lie. When the truth of God is attacked only the true believers who are in spiritual shape can answer the call.
False teachers have crept into all aspects of our lives today from the media to the pulpits. Christians should not be caught off guard, we need to make sure we have the ‘Armor of God’ on and are ready.
How can we tell we are in the last days? I am sorry to say it is easy; one way is to look at Rev 3:20 “Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.” When the passing of the offering plate takes center stage and the preaching of Jesus’ words doesn’t you know you have a problem.
I have broken the Book of Jude down to ten different studies because for this point in time there is a lot of information here in this book. As usual they studies are in question format so that one can do it by themselves or in a group.
The challenge to our faith is great so is the God who is able to keep us from stumbling. Jude 24-25 “Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, And to present you faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
To God our Savior, Who alone is wise, Be glory and majesty, Dominion and power, Both now and forever. Amen”
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
Our Present Predicament
America is in moral free fall. We are victims of spiritual warfare. We have a media masking truth. We have courts perverting justice. We have schools deliberately “dumbing down” our youth. We have replaced our traditional heritage with “multiculturalism,” revisionism, and value relativism. Traditional patriotism is now relegated as a form of idol worship. Our government is now the purveyor of immorality.
Why are we surprised? Governments have always loved crises: they provide the rationale for increasing budgets and bureaucracies, and subjugating the population. Most new dictators create external crises to consolidate their internal powers. In our country, they long ago learned that social crises serve as well as military ones. There is one insight that supplies a key missing link: immorality results in social crises. Is it any surprise to learn that governments have an enormous incentive to promote immorality?!
(Written by Chuck Missler 2009)
I have a question for you and that is, are you in the full time ministry?
If you are not then let me ask you have you accepted Jesus Christ as you Lord and Savior? Yes fantastic! If not and would like to just pray this prayer.
As well as being in the full time ministry you are a solider in the army of the Lord awaiting orders from you King. Before you can go into battle you need to make sure your armor is on and secure. This study will help and assist you in preparing so that when your King gives you an order you are ready willing and able to go.
- “Flesh and blood” are found where else in the bible?
- Does those words have the same meaning in those passages as it does here?
- What else do they mean?
- Looking at verse 10, it has three parts, and what are they?
- Do they relate to you?
- What are the wiles of the devil?
- What happens if you don’t put on the whole armor of God?
- What are principalities?
- What are Powers?
- What are the rules of darkness of this age?
- Who were the rulers of darkness before?
- Who are spiritual hosts of wickedness in heavenly places?
- Are there spiritual hosts of wickedness in other places?
- Is there a difference in “the whole armor of God” in verse 10 versus verse 13?
- How many commands are given between verse 10 and verse 17?
- Describe your waist with truth?
- Could truth mean, when the Word and deed become one?
- Based on that what is truth?
- Describe the breastplate of righteousness?
- What is “the preparation” of the Gospel of Peace?
- Describe the shield of Faith?
- What are the fiery darts of the wicked one?
- Describe the helmet of salvation?
- Describe the sword of the Spirit?
- When is the best and worst time to put on the whole armor of God?
- Why does the “word of the Lord” need to be glorified?
- Explain verse 3 and how it pertains to you?
- What is the “patience of Christ”?
- Does verse 6 pertain to you and me?
- Is Paul a good example for Pastor/Teachers to follow today?
- Why do you think Paul makes the command in verse 10?
- Do you grow weary “doing good”?
- What is Paul trying to teach in verse 14 & 15?