1) Who and why Verse 28?
2) Was the Roman trial by Pilate accurate to their laws?
3) Was there anything missing in finding the verdict?
4) Today when we “Christians” reach a verdict about something or someone, is it possible that we do it the same way?
5) What is Pilate trying to tell Jesus when he said, “What is the truth”?
6) Supposing you were standing in the room with Pilate during the trial and did not know what you do now (i.e. The Future). What kind of outline would you have put together for a news article?