1) ‘On the third day’ what does this refers to?
2) What does Jesus mean by “My time has not yet come?”
3) Why was it important for Jesus to turn water into wine?
4) Was it significant that the wine Jesus created be better than what was already there?
5) Did the Jews get upset because he used a scourge on them to get them out of the temple or was it because Jesus said “make not My Father’s house a house of merchandise.”?
6) After the Jews had asked for a sign, Jesus answered by saying “Destroy this temple and I will raise it again in three days.” What is so significant about this statement?