1) In verse 4, what exactly is the “work”?
2) As humans we have had at times in our lives a problem which Jesus clearly states here He does not have. What is it?
3) What is Jesus say to His Father about the disciples in verse 8?
4) As Christians, why do we need verse 11?
5) Why do we as Christians need to be so thankful for in verse 20?
6) What does Jesus ask His Father and declare that we should have?
7) When Jesus prayed this prayer it was aloud by voice not by thought so He could bring assurance and comfort to His disciples. As we read this chapter how do we feel?