1) In verse 36 of John 13, Peter had asked but then changed the subject. But none in verse 5
2) Using verse 9-11 Jesus explains verse 8. Can you expound on it further?
3) What is the main thing that the Spirit of Truth does not do?
4) In verse 16, the second part; is that after the stone rolled back, the arrival of the Spirit
of Truth or the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ?
5) How do you think the disciples felt about the transition which they were going through in
6) What is Jesus trying to tell them in verse 32?
7) What are the biggest promises which you see in this chapter made by Jesus?