1) Looking at the first three verse, how do they compare to Genesis verse one?
2) Why does the darkness not comprehend the light?
3) In verse 4 it says that life was the light of men. What is it now?
4) Compare yourself to John the Baptist?
5) Is it significant that John the Baptist and Jesus were cousins but yet John did not know whom his cousin was?
6) Why did it not bother John that his two closest disciples left him and went with Jesus?
7) What is so special about John?
8) According to this chapter what statement is made twice and why?
9) Today there is petty politics, greed, self-glorification and jealously when and how the word of God is spread. Was it the same when Jesus came?
10) What was the key that started Christianity?