Skip to the content
- As we grow older it seems that our life gets tougher. Or is that the thinking of an adult over a child’s?
- Is it any different for one who is born again? How?
- Is or are a way or ways that one can learn from the generation that goes before them?
- What does the author say in verse 6?
- As the author closes the book he remembers where we came from and who the true Teacher is and what we should do. Summarize some of the things that you have learned, and how you plan to change your life with this knowledge.
- He is your Father or is He?