Skip to the content
- In verses 1-3, how does the author view man’s destiny?
- Why does man have a problem with death?
- Do Christian’s have that same problem?
- In verse 7 what “works?
- What is the meaning in verse 8?
- Man says ‘you got to work’. “Got to make if you want happiness”, what does God say?
- In verse 11 & 12, the author paints a dar4k picture. Is he right or is there something else?
- From verse 13 – 18, the author has put in a little story. You might ask yourself, what is it about? How does it affect me (us)? And maybe, why does it get missed?