1) What was Jesus trying to teach His disciples when He took a towel and washed their feet?
2) Why was it different than when one’s feet were normally washed?
3) Why did Peter object in verse 8?
4) Why did Jesus continue even after Peter’s objection?
5) Why is verse 20 so profound?
6) Verse 34 ‘A new commandment I give to you” was it? (Hint Lev 19:18)
7) In verse 17 what two statements are made?
8) Why are they important?
9) Do you need both to follow Jesus?
10) How do the disciples interpret what Jesus’s says in vers21?
11) What was the catalyst that caused Jesus to make the statement in verse 31?