1) Jesus opponents claim to have both Abraham and God as their father. Does their conduct support this claim? Explain?
2) Why did Jesus say that their father is devil and what does He back this statement up with?
3) In verse 51, what does Jesus mean by “keep m word” & “never see death?
4) In verse 53, why do they still seek what they already know?
5) In verse 57, when Jews said, “You are not yet fifty years old and you have seen Abraham?” What could they be referring to? His maximum age?
6) What do verses 45-47 & 59 tell about this story?