1) How could verse 14 help a non-Christian who wanted to believe but did not want to
change his/her lifestyle?
2) Why do you suppose Jesus healed the man at the pool on the Sabbath?
3) What do you think is meant by Jesus’ answer to the Jews in verse 17?
4) What one sentence could you use to describe verses 22-23?
5) How would you use verse 28-29 to help a new Christian who wanted to know if the Bible
6) What do you believe are the motives and reasoning behind what Jesus says in verses
7) If you could only use this chapter from the Bible, how would you use it to show someone
that Jesus is truly God?