When you carry “the Bible”, Satan has a headache, when you open it, he collapses, when he sees you reading it, he loses his strength, AND when you stand on the Word of God, Satan can’t hurt you! And did you also know… When you are about to forward this message to others,the devil will probably try to discourage you, but do it anyway.”Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil – it has no point.
As you look at ways of making money remember to pray to the Lord first to see if it where He wants you to be. Also you need to make sure that you protect your assets because we live in a society that either taxes you or someone tries to sue you.
“And you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, The word “wealth “ means resources, competence to meet our obligations. God doesn’t promise to make us a millionaire. But he does provide for our every need and assures our prosperity and good success if we live by His word. Delight in the Word of God, meditate in it and God says that whatsoever you do will prosper. Here is a review of one way to do it:
Owners: Kyle & Carson
Overall Rank: 98 out of 100
Who it’s for: Newbie – Expert
Introduction to Wealthy Affiliate
Wealthy Affiliate to me is probably the best platform for someone who is new to running an online business. One of my biggest problems in the past was I would get to a certain point get frustrated and then give up. When I first signed in to Wealthy Affiliate, I found out that there was more information in more categories set for step by step so that whether you are a beginner or have been working online for a while this would be a good place home.
As you start the lessons, if you get stuck, you can always seek assistance form whoever is giving the lesson or from the body as a whole. The owners seem to be very much involved and are available for one on one chat.
The overall feel of Wealthy Affiliate is to make sure that when you get frustrated you find the help you need and are looking for so you don’t quit.
What is Wealthy Affiliate
Wealthy Affiliate (WA) is an active learning platform. What I mean by that is simply imagine going to an online university where the teacher really wanted you to succeed. Here at Wealthy Affiliate You have live classes on Friday and in case you miss it you go to the library and look it up as many times as you need to. The other thing I really like here is that if you don’t know something all you have to do is ask. If you ask in the chat room you probably get an answer real quick. If you ask in general you might get someone who has done a teaching on it and they show you right where it is.
Here is a list of some of the classes
- Getting started
- WA affiliate program
- Keyword, niche and market research
- Everything Word Press
- Authoring and writing content
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social engagement and marketing
- Website development and programming
- Local marketing
- Video marketing
- Email marketing
- The Wealthy Affiliate platform
- Pay per click marketing
If you noticed that the first class I listed was entitled “Getting Started”. Kyle who is one of the owners does a really nice job walking you through the process of setting one or both of your FREE websites. You heard me right I said FREE! That is what it costs to get a website up and running.
Remember that one of the classes was WA affiliate program and another was The Wealthy Affiliate platform what does this mean for you. It means that WA has its own way for you to make money as you learn how to build out your websites.
There are two types of memberships: the first is free. The second is called Premium.
The Wealthy Affiliate Premium Membership: This is the “end all be all” package if you are even remotely interested in an online business. Wealthy Affiliate was created to remove all of the other “stuff” you need to worry about during your day-to-day activities. All those “pesky” fees for: hosting, keyword tool, website building, paying for hired help, searching the net tirelessly for answers to your questions, and getting access to the RIGHT training…all those things have vanished within Wealthy Affiliate Premium into a single low price. You remember I said it was like going to an on line university, now you understand WHY!
Now if you want to go on and become an expert at getting high rankings and making the $Big Bucks$ you can go through all 7 Phases with the Affiliate Boot Camp, then there are over a 1,000 that’s right ONE THOUSAND TRAINING MODULES. By the time you have finished them you will be that expert!
The pros for this company is simple, they have what you need when you need it.
The cons are also simple; it is not a get rich quick platform. It does require a lot of time and work because there is so much information. Too often we as humans take the shotgun approach when we start a project when in reality or at least at Wealth Affiliate one needs to take the single-minded straight on approach.
Wealthy Affiliate has two membership price points:
$0 seems too good to be true, but that statement would be completely wrong…and I will explain why. When you join Starter, you are going to be granted instant access to the Wealthy Affiliate community. This includes access to live chat, over 500 training modules, 3 classrooms, networking, commenting, 2 free websites, access to the keyword tool. Etc.
To be honest, there isn’t another paid product in the industry that can compete with Wealthy Affiliate’s FREE Starter membership,
How to Claim Your Bonus…
When you join your FREE Starter Account, They will offer you a bonus if you do decide to become a PREMIUM member in the first 7 days (including a 59% discount). When you create your account at Wealthy Affiliate (WA), I will be personally contacting you on your profile with my “hello” and some more information about WA, how to get help from the owners, and how to claim your bonus. Trust me, this is going to be some AWESOME stuff (hint: it includes the owners FULL 10 years of experience and mentorship!)
You’ll never know what you’ve been missing all these years until you step inside of Wealthy Affiliate.
I suggest you do the same thing I did and that is get the free membership, take the bonus and never look back.
8) Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed Me! But you say, ‘In what way have we robbed You?’ In tithes and offerings. 9) You are cursed with a curse, for you have robbed Me, Even this whole nation. 10) Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this,” Says the Lord of hosts, “If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it.
Each of us has received blessings from God. You can look at verses in the bible that show the blessings.
Yesterday I came home from dialysis and my arm hurt from the blood clots that had gotten in my needles. My arm was still hurting when I went to bed. My wife suggested that when I get up and before I take off the bandages that I put ice on my arm. I turned to her and ask her to say a prayer for my arm. Fast forward, my arm does not hurt. Thank you Lord.
The other day we were coming home from dialysis and Gail, my wife ask if it would be all right if we stop at Restore for a quick minute. I said sure even though there would be nothing quick about. We went in and check on couches and other furniture, and then she saw it. It was a Jenn Air cook top. The price was $495. Now that is a good price considering they go for $2,000 new. It was missing its gas covers and grill cover. Gail asked if they would take $350 since it was missing parts. They said the parts were around here somewhere. Gail then asked if they would hold it till Saturday, which would be the next time we would be in Kalispell. They said yes. When we got home Gail contacted Jen Air to find
out about the missing parts. It would cost about $240 to get the parts. On Saturday Gail; when back armed with the replacement cost. They agreed to a new price of $295. It looks new and it is in the back of our car. Thank you Lord.
Here is a view at how the world sees Malachi 3:8-10.
I have had blessings that truly illustrate these verses
Render to Caesar what is Caesar…
Phrase says: Render to Caesar what is Caesar’s and render to God what is God’s. What does that actually mean in today’s society? Render to Caesar what is Caesar’s but no more.
God wants you to be Healthy, Wealthy and Wise. 365 times God says Do not be afraid, so we should not worry or fret, so why do we? That is a question each one of us has to answer.
What does…. no more mean? Do you itemize your tax return so you get the most deductions you can get or has the taxman gotten taxes from you where if you had prepared yourself better you could have kept the money.
Do you run your own business as a sole proprietor when maybe you should have a Limited Liability Company (LLC) or a S-Corporation (S-Corp) or even a full-blown C-Corporation (C-Corp)?
Yet at some point in our lives we will fail but once we have failed, what happens next maybe a defining factor. Are you going to fail forward or backwards?
I will tell you that you can do the same thing over and over and expect a different outcome will drive you insane. If you decide you wish to go forward but are not exactly sure how to do it, I would recommend you read a few books. Failing Forward by John Maxwell; The Traveler’s Gift by Andy Andres; Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill and What you say is what you get! By Don Gossett
Once you have decided to fail forward and have the right mindset what do you do? Maybe you might want to start a home-based business or do you have a hobby or a passion that you might want to monazite? Either way you now have the right tools at your disposal.
1) Having His Fathers name written on their fore heads?
2) What happened to that we small voice?
3) How do these 144,000 differ from those found in Chapter 7?
4) What is the everlasting gospel?
5) Babylon the great city! What do we know about it?
6) What is the result for taking the mark of the beast?
7) Explain the pros and cons of the mark?
8) What are the differences between the two harvests?
1) How is this beast different from the dragon in chapter 12?
2) What is so special about wound?
3) Who is the beast upset with in heaven?
4) Explain verse 9 here?
5) How many beasts are we up to?
6) What do we know about 666?
7) Forty-two months. What is so special about this time frame?
8) Explain the significance of verse 10?
9) Are his signs legitimate?
10) What other marks are found in this book?
1) What does the woman represent?
2) Who are the twelve stars?
3) Where do we first hear about the dragon in verse 3?
4) Where is verse 8 foretold?
5) What do we know about Michael?
6) How many signs have we seen so far?
7) What is special about this voice?
8) The dragon went to war with the rest of her offspring. Who are her offspring?
1) As we start this chapter what do we know so far?
2) What do we know about the two witnesses?
3) Explain verse 4?
4) What do we know about this pit?
5) Show examples for verse 8?
6) What does verse 12 tell us?
7) Why are the nations angry?
8) Who are the 24 elders?
9) The ark in heaven! What does this mean?
1) Why is the angel standing on both the sea and the land?
2) Have we seen this angel before?
3) What does this represent?
4) What is implied by the roaring of a lion and by thunder sounding?
5) What do you think the seven thunders uttered?
6) What authority does this angel have?
7) In verse 4 what does this remind you of?
8) Delay! Delay what?