The Lord is my Provider; I shall not fail. He makes me to lie down in gold mines; He gives me the combination of His tills. He restores my credit; He shows me how to avoid lawsuits for His name’s sake. Though I walk in the very shadow of debt, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your silver and Your gold, they rescue me. You prepare a way for me in the presence of the collectors; You fill my barrels with oil; my measure runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will do business in the name of the Lord.
1) Explain verse 1?
2) Looking at verse 2 & 3, a lot is happening. To whom? What? Where? When? and Why?
3) If Daniel was told to “seal the book until the time of the end”. Where is that book?
4) Which book is the one you are reading?
5) What does verse 7 mean?
6) As you look over the book of Daniel, has he been consistence?
7) Are you like Daniel or should you be more like him?
8) List all the different positions Daniel held during his lifetime?
There is a lot of history in this chapter. You will need outside sources to understand all that Daniel speaks of. It is said that around a hundred prophecies that are made in this chapter by Daniel have come true.
1) Why did Daniel standup for and strengthen “Darius the Mede”?
2) Who is the fourth king?
3) Who is this king?
4) Who divides the kingdom?
5) “King of the South”?
6) Who is the “King of the South’s” daughter?
7) Who is the king of the north?
8) Who is the vile person in verse 21?
9) Explain verse 30?
10) Look at verse 32 again?
11) Verse 36 gives you a hint as to the lost king. A lot of people call him “Mr. Big Mouth” Who do you think he is?
12) Reread verse 41. Might you have any part in it?
1) How much time has elapsed between verse 1 of Chapter 9 and Verse 1 of Chapter 10?
2) “The message was true but the appointed time was long”, means what? Or when?
3) How many people in the bible had understanding in all visions and dreams?
4) Why was Daniel mourning?
5) Was the heavenly messenger Gabriel?
6) Why was Why was a great terror given to the men who were with Daniel?
7) Who were the men with Daniel?
8) Why did Daniel’s countenance change in verse 8?
9) Why did the messenger have Daniel stand upright?
10) Do not fear occurs 365 times in the bible, so why do we?
11) If Daniel had prayed for less than 21 days how do you think the vision would have changed?
12) Michael is the chief prince of what?
13) Who is Michael?
14) The kings of Persia?
15) Many days yet to come?
16) Sons of men?
17) Why is Daniel told to be strong, twice?
18) In verse 20 Daniel is asked a question, is it ever answered?
19) What is the Scripture of Truth?
1) In verse 2, what books?
2) Explain verse 3?
3) Do you start your prayers the way Daniel does in verse 4?
4) Is there anyone else in the bible called beloved?
5) Why was Gabriel being caused to fly swiftly?
6) When are the “70 Weeks” to start?
7) Have the “70 Weeks” started yet?
8) “To make an end to Sin” Has that happened yet?
9) Look at the last three parts of verse 24 and explain what they mean?
10) “Know therefore and understand” What?
11) What is Meshiach Nagid?
12) What happened on 3/14/445 BC?
13) Who are “The People” in verse 26?
14) What “city and sanctuary” shall be destroyed in verse 26?
15) What happened on 4 /6/ 32 AD?
16) Are these date truly significant? If so, why?
17) “Messiah shall be cut off”, what does this mean?
18) Who is he who “shall confirm a convent?
19) Who are the many?
20) When does the “one-week” start?
21) What consummation is determined?
22) Who are the desolate?
1) What Queen also lived in Shusan?
2) Who is the “Little Horn”?
3) Who was the leader of Greece?
4) Who supplies the “Little Horn” with his power?
5) Who is Gabriel?
6) Who did the man’s voice, “Who called” belong to?
7) Deceit to prosper?
8) Explain verse 26?
1) Chapter 7 is all about a dream Daniel had and its interpretation. Is there any correlation to Nebuchadnezzar’s dream? If so what?
2) Who is the “Ancient of Days?”
3) The four beasts obtain their dominion by what?
4) The “Little Horn” of Daniel 7:21 will “prevail against the Saints.” Who are the Saints?
5) Why do you think Daniel didn’t tell anyone about his dream?
6) Why did his visions trouble him?
1) Why was Darius so pleased to put Daniel in charge?
2) Wasn’t Daniel the ruler of Babylon, which Darius just took over?
3) How can you compare verse 4-9 in chapter 6 to verses 1-7 in chapter 3
4) The trap is set in verse 7 and sprung in verse 13, but do you notice how they addressed Daniel as a captive from Judea, which is true he was that but what else was he and how should they have addressed him?
5) Why was Darius greatly displeased?
6) After Darius threw Daniel into the lion’s den he spoke and said; “Your God, whom you serve continually, He will deliver you.” How does he know to make that statement?
7) Why do you think that Darius spent the night fasting for Daniel?
8) When Darius calls out to Daniel the next morning he has a “lamenting voice.” Why is that?
9) Verse 22 ends with Daniel telling Darius, I have done you no wrong. How does Darius respond?
10) How does Darius degree compare to Nebuchadnezzar’s degree?
11) The reign of Darius was to the day Cyrus came into Babylon on October 29, 539B.C. how was Daniel able to proper in three realms?
Belshazzzar is co-regent with his father Nabonidus, who is the son of Nebuchadnezzar. Nabonidus led his army to Palestine and Northern Arabia. He decided to stay and let his son run the empire.
1) As you look at this chapter what do you see in common between Belshazzzar and his grandfather Nebuchadnezzar and what are their differences?
2) Is there anything wrong in verse 4?
3) What would your reaction be if you saw the fingers on a hand write an inscription on the wall opposite of you right now?
4) What do you think verse 6 means?
5) What is the difference between verse 6 and verse 9?
6) When Daniel was brought before the king, the king wanted to make sure this was the right Daniel so he asked Daniel a question. What was Daniel’s answer?
7) When the king heard the interpretation he didn’t question it he just followed through with his decree. Why?
8) The next verse says that the king killed by the Chaldeans. (For your record the date was 10/12/539B.C.) Verse 31 states that Darius, the Mede received the kingdom. What happened between those two verses?
The buck stops here. I am responsible for my past and my future.
I will seek wisdom. I will be a servant to others
I am a person of action. I seize the moment I choose now.
I have a decided heart. My destiny is assured.
Today I choose to be happy. I am the possessor of a grateful spirit.
I will greet this day with a forgiving spirit. I will forgive myself.
I will persist without exception. I am a person of great faith.