Skip to content
- As we start we see that the author is changing his perspective on life. What do you see as the advantages and possible disadvantages to his perspectives?
- Why does the author hate life, as seen using verses 17-19?
- The author uses one phrase many times in these verses. What does it mean to you and do you find the thought pattern used a lot in today’s world?
- What are your feelings about verse 23 and why?
- Going back and looking at verses 10 & 11. How would you compare them to verses 24-26?
- Looking at those same verses from the world’s perspective, would there be a difference in your answer?