1) What is the gift of God and why does Jesus say that you have to ask for it?
2) How could you explain to a young person verse 24?
3) In verse 27, why did Jesus’ disciples marvel that he talked to a woman? Also why did they not question?
4) What does verses 46-53 teach us about faith?
5) Think again about 1:18 where John said that Jesus makes God known to us, and shows us what God is like. From what you have read in chapter 4, what is God like?
6) In Colossians 3:1-2 we read that, if then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above not on things on Earth. What have you personally observed about Jesus Christ in this chapter that would be worthy of setting your heart on?